We have been an Authorised Adviser for the alternative trading system NewConnect since its establishment in Poland. Our support for companies wishing to list their shares on NewConnect has been appreciated by customers and industry experts – we are at the forefront of the national consulting firms working in this area. This is confirmed by our leading position in the Forbes and Home&Market rankings.
NewConnect is a modern investment platform which extends the ways in which small and medium-sized companies can raise funds. NewConnect is intended to be a place where experienced investors can meet with enterprises that need capital for mergers, acquisitions, and further expansion. This is achieved through:
- less restrictive regulatory requirements than on the regulated WSE market, lower admission and functioning costs,
- reduced information requirements,
- creating a market for smaller companies with initial capitalization of up to PLN 50 million and issue value from below PLN 1 to over 20 million,
- raising interest among individual and institutional investors in the NewConnect market,
- focusing on companies from the new technology sector and companies operating in innovative industries, such as biotechnology, alternative energy, environmental protection, etc.
- increasing WSE’s attractiveness for foreign investors by strengthening its position among other Central European Stock Exchanges.
New capital and alternative market
As an Authorised Adviser, we not only deal with the organization of a company’s admission process to the NewConnect market, but also support prospective issuers in the preparatory stages of raising capital and then throughout the entire process until its conclusion. Our support extends to a company’s functioning on the organized market and the correct fulfillment of its disclosure requirements. We give great emphasis to the implementation of high standards of corporate governance and also facilitate the appropriate communication between issuers and the market.
Our team includes a group of highly qualified and experienced Certified NewConnect Advisers. Their presence is crucial in the development of high-quality services to our Clients.
For many companies a presence on NewConnect will be part of a transition that will lead eventually to a regulated market listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
If you have any questions regarding our references please contact us at +48 508 111 974 or using this contact form..